Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Daily Affair

My tryst en Paris is not with your typical lover: I am falling for the Subway.

The subway is full of art.  It is a museum of modern art.  If you take a look in a fashion magazine you will see subway shots for this reason.  There is something about human + industrial transportation that is dynamic.  There is movement, and us standing still.  Waiting.  The empty seats--who is going to fill them?  The colors of the preexisting Metro/RER designs provide an excellent backdrop or can stand alone as its own installation.  Plus large (ridiculous) ads. Enough said.  Enjoy the show.

   
    Distressed Rothko


Couple.


Libre 


00:55:34


I have plans for you


Vogue, Spring 2010


I found a better place than under my chair...





No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share