Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pass me the FUN mustard!

Do these cartoons, showing various anthropomorphic food creatures having FUN, implore you to use mustard?

I do like that everything is spelled correctly; in the US, some products towards youth have kidz, or even text message speak. Smart to not have the wordz kidz on the packets--does not specifically say for kidz! These packets make the kid in me want to use mustard on my eggs, bacon, steak, fries, and drumsticks. Thank goodness they show the portability: on a boat, on the courts, or riding a scooter--let's take them to aerobics! I did not use any mustard on my dinde dinner, but if growing up with these packets in the cafeteria or at an after-school program, I might put mustard on my hard-boiled eggs, french fries, and even dinde (turkey) today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share