Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Genova con Carla plus more family, part due

Lunch at Titre Merli (this is funny that we went here because that means the three black birds or the three Merlos which Merlo is my last name)
My wonderful frutti de mare pasta and delicious apple, (senza puff pastry) apple pastry This Elephant is made out of tires and the signed called it "Dumping Art" by Elena Boschieri & Elisabetta Lodoli
San Lorenzo Cathedral

A video of the Palazzo Ducale with the grand fountain of Piazza de Ferrari in the foreground



(p.s. may make you a bit dizzy
)

Then the rest of the time was spent with the relatives back in Basaluzzo!


Carla Making a Crostata senza glutine

The Corstata was delicious! I had seconds of course, but you must manga manga--so I did. The family was wonderful, my time was great, and I can't wait to have them visit me in Milano!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share