Monday, November 23, 2009

Istituo Marangoni, Milano, or as my cousin Carla called it, insurance on my future

I was in Milano and then, Basaluzzo, and Genova this weekend.

I took Easy Jet, which is very cheap to Milano, Malpensa and then a shuttle from Malpensa to Milano (central). My objective in Milano was to visit the school Istituto Marangoni for possible masters program in fashion design. I could not believe how smooth my transportation from the plane, shuttle, and taxi went in order to arrive to the school on time for my orientation appointment, but it did!

Once there, Tiziana, the orientation officer answered all of my questions and then some.
The school even has a masters for e-Fashion which is in partnership with the online shopping company yoox.com--very cool. The masters of fashion design really sounds wonderful and I was told that there are a couple of American students in the program as well. Hmm...there could be a designstudentlivinginMilano next year;)

this is in the lobby. videos of previous collections of students work played continually

The school is right in the near all the fancy high end shops

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share