Thursday, September 3, 2009



And I don't stop.

Today I went to get my student pass from the Louvre but there were some logistics that my school was not aware of; nevertheless, I could not be upset because it was a beautiful day en Paris.  So, I walked. 

And I walked. I walked all over the 1st arrondesment.  I saw a mass of well fitted suits having dejuner, rich women with their fancy bags, and high end stores.  I did not want to stop walking because there was always something new to see.    

Colette is a high end store that carries desingers like Rodarte.  They have rad rad rad sneakers, amazing high-heeled shoes, high-end mens stuff, and more.  What is especially cool is that the store exhibits new artists/designers every month.  Right now they are showing the Sartorialist and Todd James, aka REAS.  I bought a t-shirt featuring Todd James.  Sooo Coool:)))

check out:

http://www.thesartorialist.blogspot.com/

www.reasinternational.com/blog/index.php
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share