Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day in My Neighborhood


(this is my roomie Sherry, by the way:)

Like my new friend Natalia says"get off a metro stop before your own and walk around and people watch; get to know the color of your neighborhood."  I like doing this, well love doing this.  My friends here joke about doing the Stephanie and just get lost--they actually look up, opened mouth and look around when saying doing the Stephanie.    

Today my roomates and I took a different tangent and found simply, a SIMPLY.  Simply is much like a Safeway, but replacing American standard isles of Doritos with cheeses and desserts.  They even have a larger selection of wines than discount wine shops.  So, it is only fitting to have a large ballooned grapes to emphasize this fact.  Viva la vin and tacky displays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share